Trick or Treating for Tyngsborough will be on Wednesday October 31st from 6PM-8PM
- Please use caution if you see post-storm debris that have not been cleared from the public way.
- Parents should establish a specific route for their children in a known neighborhood.
- Parents and children should use flashlights and use sidewalks whenever possible.
- Children should use crosswalks when possible and not cross between parked cars.
- Motorist should drive slowly and watch for children in the street and on medians and exiting driveways.
- Parents should have their children wear bright, reflective and flame retardant costumes.
- Children should travel in groups accompanied by an adult.
- Children should only go to well lit houses and remain on porches and do not enter the homes.
- Children should bring all treats home and let a parent inspect them all before eating them.