As a service to our residents and business community, the Tyngsborough Police Department is proud to announce a no cost partnership with GetCrashReports.com to provide online access to all Tyngsborough Police Department crash reports. All crash reports will be available within 4 days after the crash occurs except for fatal crashes and crashes under investigation; this replaces our former service with Carfax. Fatal crash reports must be requested at the Tyngsborough Police Department. All reports requested through this site are at a cost of $5. All persons involved in a motor vehicle accident will be provided a card from the investigating officer which contains instructions to assist you in getting your report. If you wish to come to the Police Department you will receive your report free of charge as usual.
All requests from businesses and insurance companies for Tyngsborough crash reports will be referred to GetCrashReports.com. The Tyngsborough Police Department will not provide crash reports to businesses or insurance companies unless a specific crash report cannot be located on the GetCrashReports.com website, or is a walk-in public records request.
Follow the below instructions to locate a report:
- Go to GetCrashReports.com and click on the State of Massachusetts
- Enter Search Values in Box B: (report number, person name or town name)
- Enter optional Date Range in Box C
- Click the Next Step button
- Click the Add to Cart check box for the desired report and click the Next Step button
- Fill in the credit card information and click the Place Order Now button
- Click Download Crash Report button to view your report
We hope you find this service convenient